Sunday, July 27, 2014

The old softy


"The body doesn't lie." I wave in the general direction of the bartender with no luck.

"What do you mean?" Jim leans forward and tugs the bartenders sleeve. The startled face is met with Jim pointing to me.

"I mean, you can't make yourself do something - or someone - that you don't want." The bartender frowns in disgust at my ginger ale order. I am embarrassed, feeling like I should order a real drink, but I resist the temptation as the yellow drink is placed in front of me.

"We're men, we fuck, that's what we do!" Jim drains half of his beer as a few other people turn as his swearing echoes around the room.

"Not really, haven't you ever been unable to go?" I grimace as the ginger ale burns my throat. From a distance, it probably seems like I am drinking something strong.

"That is confidential information." Jim smiles while waving for another beer. "So, what happened?"

"We were in bed and I suddenly lost interest - well, I'm not sure if I ever really had interest. So, you know, I went down and did my duty and she was happy."

"She was happy? I thought you couldn't perform?" He grabs the new beer and takes a drink while giving me a quizzical look.

"Not exactly, but I went down on her." I make a triange with my hands and push my tongue through it a few times to drive home the point. I drop my hands as a group of women at a nearby table cheer rowdily cheer the demonstration. My face is hot as I smile, wave, and turn away from them.

"Oh, okay, gotcha, so she was into that?"

"Yeah, it was hard work, but I got her there." I mimic wiping the sweat from my forehead while laughing.

"I really don't like doing that." He looks reflectively at his beer as his mind seems to wander.

"Well, you think they like sucking dick?"

"Some do."

"Well, anyway, I did that. She came and we were done. She tried to repay the favor but I had lost interest."

"They usually take a non-performance personally."

"I thought you didn't know anything about that?"

"Yeah, but anyway, wait, you turned down a blow job?" He coughs as beer runs down his chin. He stares curiously at me, as if I just told him the world is flat.

"I couldn't physically do it. I don't know why I got into that bed. You know, we're men, we are trained for sex so turning it down is not part of the program. Shit, I'm not even attracted to her." I shake my head while chewing on a piece of ice.

"Very true, but I am questioning your masculinity. Who turns down head?"

"Lots of people. Especially from women who are not their wife." I slap his shoulder reminding him of Jill waiting for him at home.

"I guess, but I've never been in a position to turn one down - especially at home." He returns the slap while laughing. "So, you gonna see her again?"

"I dunno." I place a twenty on the wooden surface to cover both mine and his drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment