Sunday, August 16, 2015

Scoping horror

I do not subscribe to the stars or horoscopes, but by chance I read them in today's paper. Here is what was listed for me (Aries):
As the pillar of stability that you are, you sometimes forget that in order to continue to withstand the pressures of day-to-day living you need love. Hugs and praise are key to your well-being.
I had a chill after reading it - looked over my shoulder for the surprise. The pressures of day-to-day living are what have been pushing me closer and closer to the edge these days. It always feels like I have to do everything and there is never the opportunity for my problems or concerns to be voiced or have any attention. Yes, I'm sure it is all in my head and plenty of people care, but ... well, I don't know about 'but' other than reading that fucking horoscope seemed like a sign. 

Are you still laughing? Yes, I said sign. Yes, I am now one of those people that feels like horoscopes are talking to me. No, I am not on the phone with a psychic at this moment. No, I am not visiting a horoscope any time soon. I feel the "pressures" in my shoulders - muscles in knots, I've been on edge, overreacting with every little thing these days. I have no point here other that WTF!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment