Sunday, February 23, 2014

Finally


I stood as she sat on the edge of the bed. The hum of the window air conditionar unit filled the room. The occasional voice could be heard as they passed the window, but our eyes remained locked.

She leaned forward and wrestled with the belt holding up my jeans. My body jerked as she fumbled with it, finally figuring it out and quickly unfastening the button of my jeans. The zipper singed and was suddenly silent. She grinned while reaching inside and rubbing my stomach. I groaned as she pulled at the pubic hairs.

I was afraid to move, not wanting to do anything to scare her away. I looked down into her eyes, those amazing eyes, and she giggled. She pushed herself back onto the bed, propping herself and moving backwards on elbows while maintaining eye contact.

I remained standing as she unfastened her jeans and wiggled out of them with the panties not far behind. She sat up with legs open while pulling the white blouse over her head. She tossed it to the cheap red carpet while flashing a smile. She reached behind her back and the bra danced down her arms before joining the shirt.

She laid back and motioned with her index finger for me to follow. The butterflies danced in my stomach as my jeans dropped. She reached and turned out the lights. I wrestled with the jeans around my ankles, nearly stumgling, before escpaping. The t-shirt was easy. I leaned forward on the bed - on all fours I slowly approached her.

We kissed, our tongues danced in and out of each other. I made a trail of kisses as I travelled down, momentarily stopping at her breasts, before resting between her legs. I kissed her thighs while inhaling her - that sweet smell. She leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me to her.

"No, I want you inside me." She moaned as we kissed. She reached down, taking my stiffness in her hand.

I was light-headed as she stroked me. The bed creaked as she scooted down - guiding me inside. She groaned as our bodies met. I stopped, savoring her, savoring the moment.

"Finally." I pushed her hair back and kissed her.

"Shut up and fuck me." She moaned as her legs wrapped around me as she pulled back, wanting me to continue.

It was our first time, but it felt like we had always been together. Our bodies moved in unison, each body silently telling the other what it needed, what it wanted, and the other responding.

I propped myself on one arm and reached down with the other hand. I wanted to watch her come. My hand danced across her stomach slick with sweat before finding the nerve center. Her body buckled as I stroked her, she gained momentum as my fingers circled it.

She cried out as I continued to push and pull while my hand danced between us. The cries and moans were soon followed by laughs as she reached up, grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She locked on my lips while pulling me into her at an increasing pace.

I pulled away from the kiss and fell into her slick body - exploding inside her. She grabbed my ass, nails breaking the skin, squeazed me with more laughing to follow. We laid motionless, bodies rising and falling as our breathing slowed returned to normal. I felt myself shrink inside her. I slowly rolled away and we laid side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment