Friday, April 13, 2007

Errata


I didn't coin the phrase "No one is a failure if they have friends." It is from It's A Wonderful Life - the angel said it.

I've never actually met Huey Lewis or The News unless you count watching a video. If that does count, then I did meet them.

Technically, I didn't lie when I said it was my first time. You may have misunderstood since I meant it was the first time I'd done it that day - in a car. There's no need to apologize.

When I said it was an accident, what I really meant was I knew what I was doing and I'd do it again if and when the opportunity presents itself again.

I have no idea what you did last summer.

I didn't forget to tell you. I wanted to see if you'd swallow.

Actually, I don't think it is natural to have hair there. You should see a doctor.

When I said your sister should get a makeover, I meant you look like shit.

I knew all along that you were trying to teach me a lesson, but I still can't figure out the lesson. Does that mean it worked?

Of course I think she is sexy, but I lied since it seemed like the truth would negate any chance with you that evening.

I did it, and I want to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment