Thursday, April 5, 2007

Malfunction


I breath deeply as we embrace, I love the way she smells. I place my hands on her shoulders and slide the hands down her arms while looking into her eyes. I lean forward and our tongues meet, a mini sword fight ensures as her tongue finally forfeits and we kiss. The passion is overwhelming as we kiss, I grab her head in both hands and proceed to cover her face with kisses and finally focus on her neck, licking across and up and down. The deep sighs let me know it meets her expectations. I pull her towards the bed. I fall backward and the bed bounces. She stands over me while smiling and undressing. My eyes expand as more and more skin is revealed. All of the modesty displayed during our first encounter is gone as she stands. She slowly falls forward and my hands grasp her ass.

Her pelvis grinds against me as we kiss. We roll to the right so she is on her back and I am on my side beside her. I gently caress her body, she squirms as my fingers dance across her stomach and I carefully avoid the grassy region below her navel. I lean forward and bury my face in her breasts - she giggles as I blow against her skin, making a less-than-sexy noise. With her breasts in my face, I dance around the perimeter with my tongue as my hand begins a slow trek southward.

The nipples are rock hard as I take one into my mouth and attend to its sister with my left hand. She squirms and smiles before a groan is heard as my right hand disappears between her legs. The warmth is soothing as my fingers navigate familiar territory - the small knot is quickly found as the hand begins working. Her chest lifts upward as her body stretches. She mumbles incoherently as the pace of my trigger finger quickens.

I pull my hand out and push the legs wider apart as I am suddenly face-to-face with an even better aroma. I pull the lips apart and push my tongue toward the sensitive area. The body vibrates and she squeals with each dart of my tongue. Our eyes meet as she looks down at me. She falls back as two fingers disappear inside her and my mouth locks on her womanhood. She squirms with the sunction as I release and concentrate on the special area, around it, on it, around it, swirling, as more familiar words are heard. She is suddenly very polite with plenty of "please" and then more religious with the "oh god" statements and finally demanding with the "don't stop" orders. Both hands and mouth are in full motion as the body becomes rigid with a low scream followed by heavy breathing and the relaxing of the body. I continue onward for a few minutes to ensure complete satisfaction until she pushes me away and we kiss. I flex my hand to alleviate the cramp, but her satisfaction makes me happy.

She pulls me beside her as her hand disappears inside my pants. I am embarrassed as I tell her I can't right now, I envision a system malfunction so I don't want to try. She prods me until finally falling asleep. I make a mental note to abstain from fucking the wife on days I spend time with this one. I kiss her forehead as I make my way to the restroom. I sit with closed eyes while inhaling her aroma from my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment