Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Resolve


"People change."
"Rarely."
"You are always so negative."
"Hey, I'm a child of divorce, gimme a break!"
"How original."
"You think?"
"I know."
"As usual."
"So, you've changed?"
"Sure, why not?"
"I doubt it."
"Now who is negative?"
"Fuck you."
"I'll allow that."
"Really? I thought you had changed."
"You can be an exception, or that one mistake that always happens when somebody stops."
"You've had lots of exceptions."
"Do you mean exceptional?"
"No."
"Why so serious?"
"Why not?"
"No reason, but it is not you. Have you changed as well?"
"No."
"Well, what is going on?"
"I think I'm late."
"You think? There doesn't seem to be a gray area with that."
"Thanks, I feel better."
"Does that mean that you are no longer late?"
"No."
"What does it mean?"
"It means I am way beyond late."
"Why are you fucking with me today, is this about last weekend?"
"No."
"This is easily resolved."
"There is nothing to resolve."
"Oh."

No comments:

Post a Comment