Sunday, May 4, 2014

Coming to an end


"Hey, is the door locked?"

"Yeah, I think so." I cleared my throat while answering as I laid on the bed flipping channels. I had to hold the remote at a certain angle with my arm raised to get it to work.

"Can you make sure?" Her voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Shit, okay." I swung my legs over the side and pulled myself from the comfortable spot - all the while grumbling. I noisily turned the knob for her benefit. "Yes, it is locked." I took two steps back to the bed and dropped - or flopped as she often called it while she was trying to sleep - back into the comfortable spot. I heard the bathroom knob turn and the door open while resuming channel surfing.

"What are you watching?"

"Everything and nothing." I answered with eyes locked on the television - proper channel surfing required focus.

"Oh, did you see this?"

"Oh, wow." I turned to see her leaning against the open door. Her right hand rested on her hip as she wore nothing but a smile. I dropped the remote and turned as she approached the bed. She leaned forward and approached me on all fours.

"This is better than anything on cable." She giggled as we kissed.

"Well, I didn't get a chance to review all of the channels." I laughed as she playfully smacked me as I traveled down her neck. The freshly washed body overwhelmed me.

"No, I want you inside of me." She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me towards her as I made my way between her legs. Her hand gently touched and caressed my cock as our lips locked.

"Aren't we demanding." I mumbled between kisses. Her aggressiveness was both surprising and exciting. I felt myself grow with each caress as my hand worked between her legs. The lack of hair left me disoriented as I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her handiwork. "You've been busy?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd clear a path for you." He legs moved farther apart as she pulled me to her. She gasped as our pelvises met. She wrapped her legs around me with feet pressed against my ass with every thrust.

I suspended my body with my arms as I pushed and pulled our bodies together and apart with increasing speed. Her eyes closed and her fingernails scraped my arms as I pushed as deep as I could. It was a face and body that never got old, but I knew our days together were numbered.

"Here, let me take over." She pushed me to the left onto my back while scrambling on top and straddled me - guiding me inside with her hand. I grabbed her ass as she grinded away. Her fluids covered my crotch and thighs as she increased the rhythm. Her muted cries were another surprising part of the evening as she came. She leaned forward and braced herself with two hands on my chest.

I coaxed her onto all fours and grabbed her ass as I pushed inside. A smacking sound echoed through the room as I felt it rise in my balls and shoot inside her. I was dizzy as I pushed as deep as I could and held it as every drop seeped out.

"You continue to surprise me." I talked to the ceiling as we both lay sprawled out on our backs. I turned and watched her chest rise and fall with each breath and wondered how life would be without her.

"Yeah, well, I try. Can you get me some water?" She finally spoke while pushing the hair from her face.

"Sure thing." I turned and rolled over so I hovered above her. I licked the sweat from her belly and kissed her forehead. "Do you want ice?" I knew the answer, so I didn't bother with waiting for a reply. I glanced at the calender while filling two glasses with ice, school would be out soon and this would all end. Who knows what is right, but we both knew this would never survive especially considering what had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment