Monday, June 6, 2022

RE: Missing

It was an interesting evening as he showed up disheveled and revved up. Truthfully, I was up for it. My husband took a weekend trip with his buddies, so I was single. The weekend was ours. I thought it would give us lot of time together to move forward. 

We started with Chinese food, we fed each other with lots of sexual innuendos and promises. Honestly, it seemed forced - nothing proceeded naturally. Really, I would not have minded to be naked with him since it had been a few days. The dinner went well, great conversation was our connection. 


He was all over me once we get inside the house, but I stopped him as the dogs were spazzing - I fed and let them out. I returned to the couch - kissing and his hands all over me - his fingers are magic and I quickly decided that is enough. My mom would've called it 'heavy petting'. He clearly had a different plan. At this point, I am ready and track down a condom. 


We were in the flow and he was talking, lots of talking with deep questions. I did, do love him in spite of Dave. We both finally said it - him like reading a prepared statement. His excitement faded while tried to resuscitate - pronounced dead at 11:00. I watched him scramble, embarrassed and I felt bad. I offered some assistance, quickly rebuked. I reminded  him there was no rush, we had all weekend or longer. He did things for me with his hands, so not a total loss. I grabbed water and returned to him fully dressed and scrambling for the door. He was gone before I could say much. - I was shocked. I showered, watched a movie and went to sleep. I expected to hear from him, but no. We talked only one time after that night, ten days later at work and it was awkward. He basically said he was still screwed up over his wife - not a surprise. I miss him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment