Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Top 10

 Here are 10 things that interest me:

  1. Technology
  2. Baseball
  3. Writing
  4. A good meal with friends
  5. Learning new things
  6. Working in the yard
  7. Helping others
  8. Laughing - funny books, movies ...
  9. Travel
  10. Recovering from traumatic past


Here are 10 things that make me angry:

  1. Laziness
  2. Assholes
  3. Talking to my mother
  4. People that constantly complain
  5. Slow drivers


Here are 10 things that make me happy:

  1. Grandson
  2. Conversation with friends
  3. Logging off work
  4. Traveling
  5. Reading
  6. Going for a hike
  7. Time to myself
  8. Fixing something
  9. Learning something new
  10. A good night's sleep


Here are 10 things I'd like to do in the next 5 years:

  1. Go to Ireland
  2. Finish fixing my old truck
  3. Spend as much time as possible with grandson
  4. Change jobs
  5. Reconnect with my brother
  6. Be healthy
  7. Get a dog
  8. Fix the hallway closet door
  9. Abandon social media
  10. Volunteer more

No comments:

Post a Comment