Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dissect a horoscope


The moon in Scorpio is still being a little disruptive for most signs today; in your case a piece of misinformation or misguidance from a friend could set you on the wrong path or trail. Don’t allow yourself to be too easily persuaded to turn your back on something that needs your attention!

-- translation ---

The girl born in October is still a bitch, so stay far away and tell her to fuck off. Plus, she'll never change her mind, so why bother. Go find yourself a cute Pisces to roll around with. The misinformation and misguidance from a so-called fried is just one big ass pile of lies, so tell them to blow off too. I'm never easily persuaded with anything (unless I'm really horny, so I'll try to curtail that). Besides, if something really needs my attention then I think I'll notice or they should SHOUT!! to make themselves heard. Now, where's there a sweet pisces to plow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment