Monday, March 26, 2007

It did


"So, it's true?" He leans forward, as if we were sharing a secret.

"Why are we talking about this?" The whole matter had become a weight around my neck.

"Wow, how was it?" He smiles as his mind fills in the details.

"Are you serious?"

"C'mon, just tell me. It's no big deal." He leans back as his patience nears its end.

"Obviously it is a big deal to you." I glance at my watch while contemplating leaving.

"Sure, I'll admit it, I have no life, so you can brighten my day." He mistakenly laughs thinking what he just said is funny.

"Whatever. Hey, did you see that game last night?"

"Fuck the game, so tell me."

"What is it you want to know?" I rub my eyes while stalling for more time.

"How was it?"

"It?"

"Yeah IT, everybody knows what it is. I mean she isn't so hot, but it makes me wonder." I notice the change in his tactic, thinking putting her down will make me talk.

"Well, 'it' was okay." I make air quotes with my hands while answering the question.

"Okay? That's all you can say?" His shoulders drop as he had expected a more exciting response.

"What do you want me to say, sex is sex." I hold my hands up in an 'I give up' gesture.

"How's her body?"

"Nothing to write home about, but then again look at me." I pat my belly as the discomfort with the line of questioning grows.

"Yeah, I never thought she was so hot, really not much to look at, but you never know when the clothes are pealed away. So, she do anything crazy?" He examines his own belly as the question hangs in the air.

"You think somewhere somebody is asking her the same questions about me?" The question just pops in my head, and I shudder but quickly dismiss as nobody really cares about me.

"Yeah, she's telling everybody about your small dick!" He covers his mouth and giggles as people turn and stare as he seems to scream the last word.

"No doubt, but it serves me right."

"Shit, I'm just kidding, nobody would believe her anyway, you were the only one that liked her."

"No, that isn't true."

"Sure it is, but anyway, so any quirks or crazy shit she did? Was she really vocal? I bet she screamed a lot."

"You're assuming I gave her a reason to scream."

"Wow, that is revealing." He seems to be losing interest in the subject.

"But, no, nothing out of the ordinary. It was pretty vanilla, not memorable at all. Honestly, I can't say I enjoyed it all that much." This is a realization that just hit me, and I am shocked.

"Then why did you do it, or why did you do it more than once?"

"Because I could?"

No comments:

Post a Comment