Sunday, March 18, 2007

The wait


"Are you okay?" She leaned forward and gently touched my wrist while gazing into my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I could see the genuine concern in her face, it was both touching and discouraging.
"Shall we continue?" She stood with arms folded across her chest - the half open shirt crumpled under the weight.

"What? Yes, of course, I've thought of nothing else all day."

"Well, okay then." The arms relaxed as she smiled. She unfastened the last button and the shirt fell open with the frilly edges of the bra barely visible.

"You are so beautiful." It felt odd to utter such an obvious cliche, but it was the truth. I smiled as I the word 'titilating' appeared in my brain.

"Aw, you're too sweet." She pulled both arms back - straightened and pointed downward - and the shirt fell to the floor. In a flash, she reached around and then leaned her arms forward while the bra danced down their length to the floor. With hands on hips she smiled at me.

"You just going to sit there? I'm not sure what kind of lunch you get, but I don't have all day." She giggled while twisting her hips - the skirt moving slowly downward with each movement.

"Wow, going bareback today." I was surprised as the skirt gave way to nothing but skin above the panty hose. I wondered if the panties were in her purse or this was her usual attire.

"A special occasion, wanted to ensure easy access - in case this wasn't possible." She patted the bed while brushing her hair back with the left hand. Her right hand met her foot as she leaned over.

"No, leave them on, for now." The statement surprised both of us, but the surprise quickly dissipated as an evil grin swept her face.

"Aren't we demanding?"

I shrugged my shoulders while smiling and moving in her direction. I wanted that ass in my hands, I reached for her while approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment